COVID-19 Update – March 16th, 2020
To All Our Patients & Visitors
With the growing concerns around COVID-19 (coronavirus), we would like to assure all our patients, visitors and staff that your safety and well-being is our top priority. We are continuing to do everything we can to provide you with a healthy and responsible environment by following the guidance of Alberta Health Services.
We also want to assure our patients that there have been no cases of illnesses related to COVID-19 reported at our clinics to date.
While we continue to monitor the situation, and with an abundance of caution, we have implemented additional measures for your safety so that we can continue to provide you with quality medical care.
- All radiologists and staff follow enhanced cleaning procedures before and after seeing patients
- Each patient room is cleaned and prepped after each use
- All common areas, tables and chairs are cleaned and sanitized daily
- All patients, staff and guests are pre-screened before entering common areas
- Hand sanitizers are available in waiting areas, patient rooms and washrooms
- Those who show symptoms or have recently travelled or have been contact with those that have travelled will be asked to follow Health Link 811 guidelines for pre-assessment before entering the clinic
- New safety measures to be added as we work closely with Alberta Health Services
We also would like to kindly note:
- Due to an increase in call volumes, we encourage you to contact us via our online contact form or online appointment form by visiting our website.
- We are also sensitive to the needs of our staff who are caring for their families so we may be short staffed at times over the next while.
We want to thank you for your understanding, patience and cooperation as we continue to monitor this situation closely.
If you have any questions or suggestion, please contact us at email@example.com
Thank you and sincerely,
Your Radiologists and Staff at
Important & Frequently Asked Questions About COVID-19
Q1. Is your Clinic open?
Yes, our clinic in Edmonton and Spruce Grove are open. We are accepting new appointments via our online booking website here.
Q2. How should I prepare myself?
For your safety and the well-being of others, it is important to self-assess before interacting with others – especially before your appointment. Three key questions to ask yourself:
- Are you experiencing any symptoms (listed below)
- Have you recently travelled
- Have you been in contact with anyone who has travelled
If YES to any of the above, please contact our office to postpone your appointment.
We Accept All Requisitions from Any Clinic
Contact us to book your appointment today!
Edmonton & Spruce Grove’s Diagnostic Imaging Experts
Welcome to Glenwood Radiology, a leading provider of modern diagnostic imaging services located in the west end of Edmonton and Spruce Grove, Alberta. Since 2013 we have been serving thousands of patients from across the greater Edmonton region, including rural Alberta. Our services include Pain Management, Pediatric Echocardiography, X-Ray, Ultrasound, Mammography, Bone Densitometry, DEXA Body Composition Scans and more.
Pain Management Clinic
Image guided pain management injections led by renowned radiologist Dr. April Halliday
Children's Heart Clinic
Pediatric Echocardiography led by internationally recognised pediatric cardiologist Dr. Ian Adatia
Your convenient all-in-one clinic to receive your mammography, ultrasound and biopsies as needed all in one place in the same day
Go beyond just a BMI and get your true fitness performance and well being with a full body DEXA Scan and receive a colour report in around 20 minutes
Vascular Age Screening
Know your cardiovascular risk early with our non-invasive Vascular Age Screening exam using CIMT performed at Glenwood Radiology and can be booked online today!
We offer short wait times for Screening Mammograms and Diagnostic Mammograms and proudly offer VolparaDensity to determine each patient’s unique imaging needs
We offer a full array of ultrasound services including general, obstetrical, pediatric and musculoskeletal (MSK) ultrasound all with shorter wait times
Let us help complete your x-ray appointment quickly with shorter wait times including walk-in service to get your physician the results fast
Measuring bone mineral density (BMD) is most often used to diagnose osteoporosis and detect possible bone loss and our shorter wait times helps get results faster
Join The Imaging Experts
We are always looking for talented, energetic, friendly people who want to work in a fast growing and fast paced health care setting. If you are pursuing a career in diagnostic imaging, highly organized and would like working with people like us, we would love to hear from you!