Join Glenwood Radiology
Are you an experienced Medical Office Assistant Careers interested in joining Glenwood Radiology? Apply today to be a part of our growing family of amazing professionals working as part of our motivated, service driven team with great remuneration packages. We look forward to meeting you!
MOA (Medical Office Assistant)
Join us in changing our patients’ lives for the better and our goal is to help change yours too!
Since 2013, Glenwood Radiology has made its mark in providing quality diagnostic imaging services to its patients and referring physicians throughout Edmonton & surrounding areas, including rural Alberta. We offer Image-Guided Pain Management, Breast Imaging, Mammography, X-Ray, Bone Densitometry, General Ultrasound, MSK Ultrasound, OB Ultrasound and More. We provide prompt patient access, quality service, timely reports, optimal patient care in a sage and caring clinic environment.
Our success has created part and full time career opportunities for an experienced Clinic Coordinator / MOA / Medical Office Assistant at our clinics located in Edmonton and Spruce Grove. This individual is responsible for ensuring the success of our patient experience.
Opportunities We Provide:
- Enjoy doing what you love & loving what you do
- A great position where you really can make a difference
- A positive, fun, team-first atmosphere while changing patients’ lives
- Engaging new challenges and endless learning possibilities
- Exceptional extended health benefits plus unique lifestyle perks
- Excellent career advancement opportunities with a successful, growing company
On-site training to help ensure your success
Qualifications We Seek:
- Requirements include multi tasking, 60 wpm, strong anatomy knowledge, strong patient care, ability to handle a busy environment
- A mature, confident individual that enjoys taking control and leading the charge
- A passion for customer service and building patient relationships
- Relevant training or experience as a Medical Office Assistant
- A desire to learn new technologies plus savvy computer skills
- Excellent organization and time management skills
- Self-motivated to balance and organize a number of responsibilities in a fast-paced medical environment, while ensuring attention to detail, accuracy and efficiency
- Dictation, running patients, changing patients, designation to area or technologist, maintenance, stocking of room